Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions together with the content in this website form the basis of your contract with www.droushiaheightshotel.com.cy. Please read them carefully as they set out our/your respective rights and obligations.
1. Website: The website www.droushiaheightshotel.com.cy will be referred to as the ‘Web site’
2. The Company: The website is owned and run by the company ISLAND HOLDINGS LTD (Regsitration No. HE 135532, VAT 10135532E) located in Cyprus, Nicosia, Fidiou 18 which will be now called the ‘Company’. The Company is available at the telephone numbers +35726332200, fax +35726332500, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. User: The person making the reservation, called the ‘User’, must be at least 18 years of age and must be authorized to make the reservation on the basis of these Terms and Conditions by all persons named on the reservation. By making a reservation, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorized and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due according to their booking reservation form. The use of the site must be entirely legitimate purposes and about legitimate ways so as not to limit or prevent the use by third parties. The User is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, morals and the present terms and conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions that can cause damage or malfunction to the website, to affect or endanger the provision of the website. The User accepts that the abuse of the services of the website may result in the exclusion of a particular User by accessing the services of the website.
4. General Terms: General terms and conditions apply to all orders of reservation / booking, which are given by the Website. By making a reservation or purchasing a service from the Website, the User is deemed to have read and unconditionally accepts the general terms and conditions of the site. You may make a purchase and/or booking of any service of the site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using a valid credit card.
5. Booking Confirmation: By filling in the relevant fields of the special form on the website and the completion of the booking process, the user gives explicit instructions on the site to mediate for the provision of services. The contract agreement is made when the purchase and/or booking which the User makes comes to the knowledge of the company and/or its employees. All prices shown on the website are real and valid for the moment of the search and include all relevant taxes. Booking confirmation is automatically send by email.
6. Contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when we dispatch our reservation confirmation to the party leader. Cyprus law governs this contract and all matters arising out of it. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter, which arises out of or in connection with this contract, will only be dealt with by the Courts of Cyprus. Changes to these Terms and Conditions or the content shown in our website will only be valid if agreed by us in writing. The languages to which the contract can be conducted are Greek and English.
7. Amend your on-line reservation: Should you wish to amend your confirmed online reservation, you must contact us via email at email@example.com. Any amendments to the arrival date, departure date or room type of the confirmed online reservation is subject to the hotel’s availability at the time of the amendment and may result in a possible rate and reservation change. Also, amendments in confirmed online reservations can be made provided they are prior to the cancellation period otherwise they are liable to cancellation fees.
8.1 User may withdraw at any time before the reservation process.
8.2 User may withdraw the purchased services, by sending written notice within 14 days period and beginning from the day after the purchase requirement.
9. Children Policy: It is recognized that children are persons 12 years of age or under. Please be aware that individuals over 12 years old are classified as adults and charged accordingly.
10. Payments: Subject to availability, our online reservation system will confirm your reservation as soon as the credit card details provided at the time of the online reservation are verified. The reservation confirmation will be sent to the User via email as per the email address that the User has provided. Please check this reservation confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if any information, which appears on the reservation confirmation seems to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. Any extra costs incurred during the course of your arrival and stay must be paid directly to the hotel upon departure. All payments are processed by JCC.
11. Refund: The date for refund of cancelled depends on the type of service booked, and is governed by the Company’s Cancelation Policy.
13. Check-Out: Guests may check-in as from 14.00 hours on day of arrival. On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 12.00 noon. Failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge late check-out fees or an additional night’s accommodation.
14. Cancel of your on-line reservation: At the time of reservation, the User pays 10% of the total value of the stay. If the reservation is cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival, full refund of the deposit will be made. If the reservation is cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival, a refund of 50% will be made. Anything cancelled up to 6 days prior to arrival is not refundable.
When the User chooses to prepay the total amount of the stay, benefiting from the relevant discount, the whole amount paid is non-refundable.
15. Modifications of General Terms and Conditions: The website has the right to modify or/and to renew the terms and conditions regarding the use, at any time with effect for the future, without creating an obligation on the User’s information. On the website you’ll see the general terms and conditions as applicable to the particular moment. With the further use of this website after modification of the General Terms and Conditions, the User is deemed to accept and announced a modification of the terms.
16. Copyright / Trademarks: The copyright and all other protected rights relating to the Website, belong to the company. The contents of this website belong exclusively to the company, except if explicitly stated the name property of a third party. The web site named www.droushiaheightshotel.com.cy as well as all trademarks, logos and graphic designs depicted on the site are the property of the company, or the property of third parties. Any copying, distribution, transmission, modification, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the actual content of the website provider is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution, or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior permission of the company or other copyright holder.
18. Right to cancel or modify a booking: Any cancellations / modifications are governed by the Cancellation / Modification Policy.
19. Complaints: In case of a complaint you may email the address email@example.com. Your complaint will be reviewed by our customer service staff within 2 working days. You should receive a reply notifying you that your complaint was received and is under investigation within 5 days.
20. Order Archiving: All orders are archived and may be accessed by customers by logging into their account.
21. Errors /Bug Reporting: Should any user identify errors or bugs within this site please notify firstname.lastname@example.org stating i. time/date of bug, ii. Page(url) of error/bug, iii. Error Message, iv. Contact details.
22. Languages: The official languages used on this website are Greek and English.
23. The rights for using this e-shop are according to the e-commerce law.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This site is owned and operated by ISLAND HOLDINGS LTD. (referred to as “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein). No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the Company’s copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are proprietary to the Company. In the event that you download any software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are non-exclusively licensed to you by the Company. The Company does not transfer title to the Software to you. The Company retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not the Company) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if the Company or a Company authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Company have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site.
All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site and any and all other Company site(s), shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the Country of Cyprus.
BRIEF EXPLANATION OF THE BOOKING PROCEDURE
There are 4 steps to making a booking. This section will briefly explain what is required to complete a booking.
The first step is the homepage of the website. Here you can see a search tool with a number of options to filter your search. It’s important to note that the only actual required options here are:
1. The Check-in and Check-out Date. They need to be at least 1 day apart.
2. The Rooms and Adults checkboxes.
When you are finished making your search options, click on Check Availability. You are now in the search results page. This is the second step. Below the search box you will find a list with all the options that matched your search. You should be seeing the title, description, an image and a book button on each entry. Click on More Information to view the available rooms for that hotel. Select one and click Book Now.
This is the third step. This page will require your information about the order and summarize what is being purchased. The first area on the top is a selection of supplements/meal plans for the booking, choose what you like. What follows is a number of extra services you can select for the room. After you’re done with the services, you need to input your personal details. Any line marked by an asterisk(*) is a required field that needs to be provided. You also need to agree to the Terms and Conditions and tick the box indicating this at the bottom of the personal details section. When you are done on this page, click on Proceed to Checkout to move to the final step.
Step four will redirect you to the checkout, in order for you to input your credit card details and finish the purchase.